Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

First Post!


Welcome to my blog ohsummercandy. I am so excited to share my life and ideas with the blog world. I will be posting daily sweet finds for you. I pride myself in living frugally and I can’t wait to teach everyone how you can live a fabulous life frugally as well! I will also post about my daily life, music, rants/raves and whatever else I find interesting. 

OhSummerCandy Manifesto:

I believe..
1. In looking fabulous frugally
2. That there is a difference between frugal and cheap
3. in being your own individual 
4. Music is the best medicine
5. Expressing opinions and accepting others. 
6. In never taking life too seriously (laugh a little)
7. In making mistakes! Life was made for learning.

I can’t wait to start this blog journey with all of you!

Stay sweet,
Summer Candy
xx

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute! i just discovered your blog from the GFC thing (which i don't do because of pure laziness but i use to find new blogs to follow) and totally loving yours :D xoRachel

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN