Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Music Mondays


Mondays will be ‘Music Monday’. Mondays are the most depressing days of the week and as my blog manifesto states: I believe music is the best medicine. People who know me know me as bit of a music snob. Music is one of my passions and I am constantly searching for new music, upcoming bands and local shows. I will post upcoming bands, songs, playlists and anything musically interesting. For my first post here is a playlist I made for 8tracks. Enjoy! 




  1. Honey Bee - Zee Avi
  2. Love Out of Lust - Lykke Li
  3. Already Yours - Bahamas 
  4. Coyote Song - Bright Eyes
  5. Catching Up - Great Bloomers 
  6. Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson
  7. Forever Young - Audra
  8. Green Eyes - Coldplay 
  9. When You Love Somebody - Fruit Bats 
Stay sweet,
Summer
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN