Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Jasper


I’M FINALLY DONE EXAMS!!!! This was the most stressful week of my life.. seriously, I’ve been having heart palpitations (which I need to get checked out) I had 3 exams in the span of 24 hours with only one day to study for my next two exams. Stress is an understatement. But forget the negative let’s look at the positive... in less then 24 hours I will be in Jasper!! So excited after two months I get to see my boyfriend Paul again. As much as I love the mountains, I love my boyfriend so much more, he is amazing and I’m just so excited. I may be bias but I believe Jasper is the most beautiful place in the Rocky Mountains. Not only is it beautiful it’s the largest playground. I lived in Jasper for four months over the summer where I met Paul. I had the most amazing time and if you have the chance to live in the Rocky Mountains I certainly suggest it. I met the most amazing people, met the love of my life, saw the most beautiful wildlife, lakes, mountains... the list goes on. Here are some of my favourite photos that I had taken during my time in Jasper. I can’t wait to post my winter pictures! 
This was the very first picture I took in Jasper, and it is probably my favourite. I arrived in Jasper at the end of April 2012 and Lac Beauvert was still frozen! This was literally my backyard. The mountain you see is Whistlers (not to be confused with the town of Whistler). 
     
Big horned sheep on Old Fort Point (miniature mountain aka large hill)
Hula Hoop in Lac Annette
Top of Old Fort Point
Maligne Canyon
Columbia Ice Fields

          Edge of the World

Child playing at Pyramid Lake

These are just a FEW of my favourite photos. I hope you enjoy them and I can't wait to tell you more about my time in Jasper for the holidays!


8 comments:

  1. Yay! Great photos, Summer. See you in a few days. I hope you have a safe trip back to the beautiful Rocky Mountains. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole!! Can't wait to meet you x

      Delete
  2. These pictures are stunning, i wish i was there, my mam and dad went to the rocky mountains early this year and they loved every minute of it
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. You live in a part of heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are truly amazing :) Exam days are always stressful :/
    Noor @Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited Jasper last October and I absolutely love it there! Can't wait to go back! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN