Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

ABC's About Me


I've been seeing About Me survey's going around the blogosphere so I thought I would hop on the bandwagon and let you learn a little more about the face behind Oh Summer Candy.

A - Age: 19
B - Bed size: Twin (Not happy about it)
C - Chore you hate: Dishes... I'm literally terrified of doing them. I'm actually scared of spoons so I have to buy plastic spoons (I know terrible for the environment but I make up for it by doing other environmentally friendly things) But I avoid doing the dishes as much as I possibly can
D - Drink of choice: Beer
E - Essential start to your day item: Toothbrush. My breath is bad in the morning.
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the piano, drums and clarinet.
J - Job: Student... if you can find me a job let me know.
K - Kids: None. But when I do have kids I'm going to name one Vienna and the other River (assuming I'll have a girl and a boy)
L - Living arrangements: Student house. Originally there was 7 of us (3 boys, 4 girls) 1 girl moved out, and I rarely see the other 2 girls anymore. So pretty much living with 3 boys right now.
M - Mom's name: Joanne
N - Nicknames: Scum, Scummer, Scumbag (yes those are my most common nicknames), Sumbum, Winter, Spring, Fall
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Fortunately never!
P - Pet Peeve: PEOPLE WHO ARE LATE. I hate tardiness, I hate when people say they will be somewhere at a certain time and aren't, like they think their time is more precious than everyone else's. My biggest pet peeve.
Q - Quote from a movie:? "It's not goodbye, it's see yeah later" - John Q (That one is for Paul)
R - Right or left handed: Right hand (means I'll live longer than you left handers HA)
S - Siblings: 2 Brothers Shawn and Dallas (Yes we are named Summer, Dallas and then.... Shawn)
T - Time you wake up: Depends on what time I have school, on weekends usually around 10:30
U- Underwear: If I have to
V - Vegetable you dislike: Peppers
W - What makes you run late: Like I said, I hate people who are late so I'm rarely ever late. If I am late I make sure that person knows why. Since I usually take city transportation it's usually a problem with the bus's so technically it's not my fault.
X - X-rays you've had: One time when I was 8 I did a bunch of cartwheels and then landed on my fingers so I had to get it checked out.
Y - Yummy food you make: I'm a TERRIBLE cook. I can't make anything. I make a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich I guess.
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys!! I used to be obsessed with monkey's. You should see my childhood collection of monkey stuffed animals.

Now you know a little more about me! 



11 comments:

  1. Vienna and River are beautiful names!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should help me convince my boyfriend that River is a great name for a boy (he doesn't seem to think so)

      Summer x

      Delete
  2. same here about the O part :) lucky us :) I love the name Vienna, btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Were the lucky ones. And thank you! It's been a favourite of mine for years!

      Summer x

      Delete
  3. This seems fun! Might do this little umm shall I call it tag? Survey? on my blog! Monkeys have literally been my favorite animal since childhood... I always used to use it for old email account passwords and such, lol.
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OLD email account passwords? So that means I can't hack you now?

      Summer x

      Delete
  4. How nice liking this girl. She is Modern Girls . Her looking is very cute. Modern Girls Photo site are available Modern girls photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower. It was fun reading your little facts about yourself. Sorry you're afraid of spoons, that must be an unhandy emotion. I used to be horribly afraid of pigs. Their screams at feeding time would almost render me catatonic. I got over it, but they are still very dangerous creatures if they happen to be mean, ha.

    http://ramblinggallivantinggirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been a follower since about two weeks ago, but I love this post. It's creative! And I love the part bout the monkeys. I went through a monkey phase myself and still have a few of them in my daughter's room. Come see me sometime! http://www.m00ngl0w.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN