Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday Weekly Roundup

What a sad Sunday indeed. Had such a great week with all my friends and now it's back to reality. School, school, school and hopefully getting a job. Why is no where in Hamilton hiring?! I hope you all had an as amazing weekend as I did! 

TO EAT

Sweet and Spicy Caramelized Onion & BBQ Grilled Cheese .. I'm getting hungry just looking at it

TO WEAR

TO LISTEN

Relevant.

TO DECORATE
Loving this distressed jewellery box I'm still trying to find out how this is a jewellery box and not a dresser. 

TO SEE

TO CREATE
A Beautiful Mess with another amazing DIY: Simple Song Lyrics Painting

Happy Sunday!

13 comments:

  1. The loafers are so cute! I'm a new reader of your blog and think it is fantastic!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get jewllery boxes that look like dressers at Wal-Mart. They're pretty cheap if you wanted to do that project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! That's not a bad idea I'll have to try it out

      Delete
  3. That sandwich looks amazing! mmm :)
    Love those shoes too. Mint green is so lovely!

    bethsquidly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling over that sandwich!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those loafers are AMAZING. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am following you from the hop and enjoyed visiting your blog. The sandwich looked totally sinful and worth it and I love the shade of blue on the chest of drawers. I am sure it will brighten any room.
    I would love for you to follow along.
    Jillian

    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. stumbled on your blog via the blog hop at:
    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com/

    Oh.My.GOSH!!! that first pic looks AMAZING!!!!!

    New follower via email! :-)

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that sandwich! Now I'm hungry.

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Summer!

    I love the distressed dresser (that's one giant jewelry box, if they're calling it that!)

    Just discovered your blog through the hop, I'm now following on GFC and look forward to reading more :)

    Lauren xxx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The grilled cheese looks ridiculously nice! It's made me so hungry!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to make it myself

      Summer x

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN