Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Weekly Roundup

What a week I've had! On Wednesday night a friend and I went to a bar in Hamilton and let's just say I don't remember too much, but apparently I had fun. I better of had fun for what I had to deal with the next morning. On Friday night the same friend and I went to go see a few local bands play at a rock n' roll bar in Hamilton. I fortunately remember that I had an amazing night and I bought a lot of vintage finds and listened to some great music. I really need to catch up on some homework though!!! This week is Paul's birthday the old man is turning 23! I'm sad I won't be able to spend his birthday with him in Jasper and I hope his birthday gift arrives to him by then! Happy Birthday Paul! 

This week's finds: 

TO EAT
I love asparagus. Love love love love love. It's weird because I was never forced to eat asparagus when I was a kid, my mom just never made it. But now I'm obsessed with asparagus. Check out this basic asparagus recipe.

TO WEAR
I'm obsessed with this Dorothy School Girl Pinafore dress from Vintage Style Me!

TO LISTEN

I can't contain my excitement.. DESTINY'S CHILD ALBUM COMES OUT IN THREE DAYS. Okay I'm just a little excited. I don't think I can handle this. 

TO DECORATE

Love this rustic kitchen featured on Bright Bazaar

TO SEE
I'm totally going to buy this print for my kitchen. (I put ketchup on everything)

TO CREATE
Cute DIY idea for an alternative to Valentine Cards for kids 

14 comments:

  1. I am craving asparagus. It was on sale at the store the other day and they were all out because of the weather. And they offered me strawberries for the same price. Not even remotely the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def not the same thing. I'm always wanting asparagus.... but I'm a terrible cook so I need to wait until I'm with my boyfriend for him to cook it for me. I just hate how they spoil so fast!!

      Summer x

      Delete
  2. At first, I was thinking - Bootylicious? That's an old one! But I won't lie. It's on my iTunes.

    But then I read the rest of the sentence.

    Have a good week!

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Destiny's Child never old!!!! Hahaha greatest trio ever can't wait for their album! You have a good week as well :)

      Summer x

      Delete
  3. mm love asparagus too! and that printable is too cute, except i'd probably have to swap out ketchup for ranch dressing.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg girl. I legit put Ranch with everything too (I can't eat food without some type of sauce) if its not ketchup it's ranch or both of them together!!

      Summer x

      Delete
  4. I also share your asparagus obsession. It is so yummy and so expensive, but worth the splurge. A new follower from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Would luv if you could drop by my blog as well.

    Anne Marie
    http://moanasuniquedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! Found you on the GCF collective blog hop. That kitchen is so freakin cute! and I love that printable! I share your love of ketchup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm glad somebody does, everyone always calls me weird because of my ketchup obsession!!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for linking to my print, Summer!! High five!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate with the asparagus thing, well any veggie really.. I was never forced as a child to eat them, since I love my veggies. Too bad they didn't help me grow big and strong!
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Following from the bloghop. Hope you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute dress, cute kitchen print!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN