Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Frugal Fashion Finds Friday: Scallop Scallop Scallop!

I'm currently obsessing over scallops right now (not potatoes even though those are delicious). I know many bloggers are loving the scallop trend currently, and I'm here to show you how you can grab the perfect scallop item for your closet! My favourite scalloped(?) item I own is from Tobi which is online  for $57 which may be a little pricey for my frugal readers, but your first purchase is 50% off! (Seriously though how do I plural scallop clothing without making it sound like scalloped potatoes?) Here are some of my favourite scalloped pieces under $50.




2 comments:

  1. No. 2 and 7 are gorgeous! Subtle scalloped hems are so gorgeous!

    Etain
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Scallop anything!! 6 is my favorite!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN