Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Music Monday With Guest Blogger: Sometimes Z Takes Pictures


Hey all! I'm Z from Sometimes Z Takes Pictures and I got lucky enough to guest post today! I'm a bit of a music nerd, usually leaning toward the "pop punk" side of things. I figured since I'm posting on OhSummerCandy, I might as well make a "summer playlist" to go along with everything. On here are a few classics (Mcfly, Fall Out Boy) along with modern classics (Major League, The Wonder Years), as well as a couple that are pretty new to me (Junior Doctor, Stereo Skyline). The summer months are the only time I let myself listen to music sweet enough to rot my teeth, so I might as well share. Kick back with a glass of lemonade and enjoy! 

(If you want to check out more of my music posts, you can look through my Tunesday feature or my recent how-to on concert safety.)



Thanks for guest posting on Oh Summer Candy today Z! You can read Z's blog here and make sure to like her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter

1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN