Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Wednesday Wishlist: July

I can't believe it's July already! I hope everyone's summer has been going swell. I know Canada has hit it pretty hard with floodings in Calgary, Toronto and surrounding areas, I can only hope the damage will be cleared up soon.

 As many of you may know, I have spent my summer in the Rocky Mountains and in two weeks I'll be heading home to Ontario. I love the mountains, but I'm excited to come home to my family especially after the difficult time with losing my Grandmother, I think it's time for me to go home and spend time with family before I go back to school.

 On a sunnier note, I am adding a new feature to my blog called "Featured Frugal Female" where I will feature a frugal female blogger who will be interviewed and answer a few questions about their frugal habits. I'm really looking forward to this feature and I know the girl's participating in it are excited too! This feature will be posted on Thursdays so check the blog tomorrow for the first Featured Frugal Female! 

Here is my July wishlist: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN