Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Weekly Roundup

Holy cow this week went by fast. I didn't even realize how little I blogged this week, eek! Anyways, today I'm going golfing..... I'll blog about that later to see how well I actually do. I'm going with some girlfriends who are also as oblivious as I am to golf. But since I work at a golf course I get a free golf membership.. might as well make the best of it! Here is today's weekly roundup. 

TO EAT
I'm glad no one is watching the drool drip down my face right now after starting at these whole wheat mini cinnamon buns

TO WEAR
Shut the fringe dress! This fringe tassel dress is to die for. 

TO LISTEN
Been listening to Phoenix on repeat lately. 

TO DECORATE
My dream living room

TO SEE

TO CREATE
Natural Deo for your natural B.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN