Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Frugal Fashion Find Fridays: Graphic Tees

HI EVERYONE. I'm baaaaaack. I apologize for my disappearance. If you follow me on my other social media networks, you would have realized that I was moving across the country, my laptop broke, I was out of internet for a month and getting settled into school. But I am BACK. I missed blogging so much and talking to all of you. I have a lot of plans for this blog so stay tuned and thank you for not abandoning my blog.  

I wish I could tell you about my month of absence but all I can say was that I was really busy and it's not that interesting. The past week was exciting though because I was a Welcome Week Rep for my faculty at my university. I helped all the freshman transition into university. It was hard work but an absolute blast. I gained a ton of new friends, have permanent cheers ringing in my ears, and now I want to get even more involved with the school. I didn't really join many clubs or get involved my first two years of University but now I'm on a high and I just want to get involved. 

Anyways, enough about my boring life and more about helping you all out with your wallets. Today's frugal fashion finds is graphic tee's. I always say you can never have too many graphic tee's and thank god they are on the rise right now. You can style graphic tee's a million ways (watch this ThreadSence video on how to style graphic tees 10 ways). I'm particularly a fan of muscle tee's or dress-shirt styled tees. 

Here are my top picks under $20



onetwothreefourfive

Deal of the Day: Miss Selfridge Up to 50% Off


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN