Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Oh Summer Candy Yearly Round Up

2013 has to be the most rewarding year of my entire life. Although this year brought me some downs including the death of my Grandmother and a difficult break up, it has also brought me many, many ups. I think this was the year I finally found myself, as cliche as that sounds. I know the person I want to be and I love the person I have become. My grades have gone up drastically, I landed an internship, a part-time job, had the first healthy relationship in my life, grew closer with some of the best friends I could ask for, lived on my own, travelled, forgiven those who have hurt me, apologized to those I have hurt, discovered and met amazing bands, and of course my biggest accomplishment: this blog. I never thought that I would receive so much support from this blog as I have. From my friends and family and my online network of friends, this blog has grown to exactly what I want it to be. Thank you for reading and commenting and supporting. Here is a collection of the top ten posts of 2013. Enjoy and I can't wait for what the new year brings to Oh Summer Candy.










Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN